South Plains Mall is proud to be a community partner. We strive to meet community challenges through a combination of employee volunteerism, financial support, in-kind donations and partnerships with non-profit organizations which have missions consistent with our vision and values.
South Plains Mall is proud to help our community by donating to, sponsoring and/or hosting the following organizations and events in 2019:
- Junior League of Lubbock Holiday Happening, Touch-a-Truck and Food2Kids programs
- Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Family Promise of Lubbock
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Life Gift & Toadbucket Car Show
- School of Rock
- Communities in Schools
- LISD Partners in Education
- The Children's Home of Lubbock
- and a variety of local organizations.
Each year, South Plains Mall will contribute a preset amount of funds in the form of gift cards, merchandise and use of property to a diverse group of organizations. Hundreds of requests are anticipated each year. Donation recipients may include civic organizations' education programs; food banks; foundations; hospitals and health care organizations; youth programs; performing arts and museums and many more. Each request is reviewed carefully, however, not all requests can be granted.