South Plains Mall Management Office:
South Plains Mall Shopping Line:
The Management Office is accessible from the east JCP concourse hallway next to H&M as well as, the hallway located between Plains Capital Bank and Barnes & Noble.
Representatives may be reached from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday.
Security Dispatch is available in person or by phone 24/7 at (806) 789-8552.
- Directions and Store Information
- Program and Event Information
- Complimentary Wheelchair Service available by contacting Security 806.789.8552
- Lost and Found
- Security Assistance
- Employment Opportunities within the center
- Calls for Car Service
Strollers are available for rental at several SmartCarte units in the center: in the north concourse (single & double strollers) and in the south court near the play area (single & double units).
Safari Park Play Area
The Kids Play Area, located on the south end of the center near JCPenney, is an active and educational playground for children. Open during regular mall hours, the play area is available for children and parents year-round.
Looking for a job? Visit the jobs listing page to view opportunities available with South Plains Mall retailers.
Bank & ATMs
For your convenience, there are (2) ATM's located in the mall, (1) in the east main hall and (1) in the Food Court. Plains Capital Bank is located in the east main hallway - lobby hours of operation are Monday through Saturday: 9am - 4pm with an ATM accessible during mall hours.
A walk through the mall may do more good than you ever imagined. Walking is one of the best workout choices for all around health and fitness. Mall walking offers the same health benefits as walking outdoors, without the west Texas wind year-round, heat and humidity of summer or the cold and snow of winter.
Did you know...
- Walking is one of the best workout choices for all around health and fitness.
- A 150 lb. person can burn up to 350 calories walking briskly for one hour at 4mph.
- Walking can lower blood pressure and help raise levels of high density lipoprotein (HDL) - the "good" Cholesterol.
- Walking can strengthen bones and help prevent osteoporosis.
- Walking can lower blood sugar and insulin levels, reducing the risk of diabetes.
Get your fashion fix
From fresh new looks to classic styles, our stores have it all. Check out our directory to find your favorite stores, dining and more.
Find yourself a great deal
If you're looking to save big time on your favorite brands and the latest styles, you've come to the right place. Find the perfect sale for your style today.