Experience the Magic of Santa
The magic of the holiday season comes alive with a visit to Santa’s winter wonderland. Santa will be here starting November 17 and is located at his winter home in Grand Court . A visit with Santa is always free and photo packages are available for purchase.
Schedule Your Spot to Meet the Big Guy
Pre-Booking your visit is recommended to help reduce wait time and it's easy:
- Pre-book now and receive a free personalized video from North Pole after your visit, powered by Portable North Pole.
- All guests who pre-book will also receive a personalized call from Santa prior to your visit.
- Show up at your designated time.
- Share your wish list with Santa and his helpers.
- Make a lasting memory and get your photo taken with Santa.
Santa's Schedule and Hours
November 24 -30:
Monday – Saturday: 11am-7pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Sunday: 12pm-6pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Monday – Friday: 11am-7pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Saturdasy: 10am-8pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Sun: 12pm-7pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Monday - Saturday: 10am-8pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
December 24 (Christmas Eve):
Sunday: 9am-4pm (Break: 1pm-2pm)
Santa returns home to the North Pole at 4pm on Christmas Eve!