Fun Customer Service/Train Operators Wanted!
Must Be Available Mon thru Sat 11-7 and on Sunday 12-6
Part-Time Positions Now Available at Adventure Time Express Train Ride
Experienced customer service personnel having exceptional people skills obtained in a business environment with an employment history of working with children are preferred.
Adventure Time Express is seeking fun loving persons to operate an attractive state of the art trackless train for children at the mall.
The ideal candidates will be animated, physically active, reliable, safety-conscious, and dependable; they are people persons and enjoy working with children. They have excellent driving records and will be able to demonstrate their ability to operate the train confidently. We will provide paid training.
Now hiring for 5-6 hour shifts. The business operates 7 days a week and includes holidays. We offer flexible work schedules.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Operating a trackless train safely in a busy shopping mall
- Giving high-quality customer care and Positively Outrageous Service (POS)
- Meeting, greeting, speaking & engaging small children and their parents with fun & enthusiasm
Compensation: Training Positions start at $8/hr. Talented Engineers are the face of Adventure Time Express and valued highly.
If you can smile and "whistle while you work!", then we invite to apply by sending an email which includes:
- Your name and contact information
- A resume or description of your relevant experience
- Your reasons for applying
Please call/text 806-441-8842 with questions.
Email: Al Ferran firstname.lastname@example.org