- Uncle Julio's - Enjoy authentic fajitas and made from scratch chocolate piñatas at Uncle Julio's. Whether guests are celebrating with family, meeting over lunch, or on a date, they have a welcoming atmosphere at Uncle Julio’s.
- Bubba's 33 - The founder of Texas Roadhouse had a crazy idea to create a one-of-a-kind restaurant encompassing all his favorite things: America, food, family, sports and beer. Thus Bubba's 33 was born in 2013. At Bubba's 33, they like to play it cool and casual. The spacious digs have a little bit of everything – from sports memorabilia to eclectic finds and neon lights for miles.
- The Crazy Feather - Fun fashionable trendy boutique clothing, accessories & decor.
- Karen's Kreations - Located next to Get Gussied Up. Shop accessories, Circle E candles, bags & totes, and more!
- Jamba - Fantastic flavor is always in season and nothing beats feeling your best. For nearly 30 years Jamba Juice has brought the right, delicious ingredients to create whirl'd famous flavor. At the Jamba Juice core, they're always evolving our menu to include more options with plant-based and no sugar added options noted in our menu. Whether you're looking for a treat or a pick-me-up, you'll find it at Jamba Juice.
- Fly Kixz – Located across from Finish Line offering trendy t-shirts and sneakers, and premier apparel brands such as Nike, Adidas, Supreme, Bape and Kith.
- Tokyo Japanese Fusion – Located in the Food Court next to Charleys Philly Steaks - Japanese fusion entrees and ramen bowls.
- Rainbow - Affordable Clothing, Shoes and Accessories for Women, Juniors, Plus Sizes and Kids.
Stay tuned for opening dates and more new stores & experiences headed to South Plains! For a listing of all the unique shopping see our Directory!