- Uncle Julio's - Enjoy authentic fajitas and made from scratch chocolate piñatas at Uncle Julio's. Whether guests are celebrating with family, meeting over lunch, or on a date, they have a welcoming atmosphere at Uncle Julio’s.
- Bubba's 33 - The founder of Texas Roadhouse had a crazy idea to create a one-of-a-kind restaurant encompassing all his favorite things: America, food, family, sports and beer. Thus Bubba's 33 was born in 2013. At Bubba's 33, they like to play it cool and casual. The spacious digs have a little bit of everything – from sports memorabilia to eclectic finds and neon lights for miles.
- Jamba Juice - Fantastic flavor is always in season and nothing beats feeling your best. For nearly 30 years Jamba Juice has brought the right, delicious ingredients to create whirl'd famous flavor. At the Jamba Juice core, they're always evolving our menu to include more options with plant-based and no sugar added options noted in our menu. Whether you're looking for a treat or a pick-me-up, you'll find it at Jamba Juice.
- Dream Rides & Toys - kids electric vehicles and accessories; located outside Hollister in the center concourse.
- The Crazy Feather - Fun fashionable trendy boutique clothing, accessories & decor.
- Karen's Kreations - Located next to Get Gussied Up. Shop accessories, Circle E candles, bags & totes, and more!
- Spirit Halloween - Now open on the west side of the center in the previous Sears location. Website available here. Exterior entrance only. Halloween Season Hours: Sunday, 11am - 7pm; Monday - Saturday, 10am - 9pm
Stay tuned for opening dates and more new stores & experiences headed to South Plains! For a listing of all the unique shopping see our Directory!