Are you searching for a creative job that will impact thousands of young women across the nation? Then you're at the right spot!
At A'GACI, we pride ourselves in our quality and service, and are always looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team.Whether you are a recent graduate hungry for the ideal jump start or an industry veteran scouting an exciting opportunity, you will find it all at A'GACI.
If you are creative, energetic and dedicated, our dynamic, fast-paced work environments are tailor-fit for you!We are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not evaluate applicants based on race, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
The Fashion Consultants Primary Responsibilities are:
* Maximizing sales by exceeding customers expectations
* Greeting customers with enthusiasm
* Selling and promoting merchandise
* Monitoring Inventory
* Maintaining a clean store
* Protecting Company Assets
* Maintaining a high level of energy
* Maintaining good work ethic
* Maintaining high Sales per Hour productivity
* Abiding by all Policies and Procedures
* Maintaining enthusiasm and energy level
Requirements This is an entry level sales position. Previous experience preferred, but not required.However, you must have open, flexible availability during the week and weekends. Hours per week will vary from 0-25 depending on productivity and business needs, and will not to exceed 29 hours a week.