At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Department Summary: Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team!
The Store Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with product location, selection, availability, pricing, returns and sales items. The Associate will also assist in setting up displays, stocking shelves, cashiering and opening/closing store.
- Ensure great customer service by assisting in location, availability and selection of merchandise
- Maintain store selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays, presentation and conditions
- Assist in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours
- Promote current sales and promotions to customers, including pricing of merchandise
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices
- Complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines
- Support all management, visuals, and sales team at all times
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred and previous cash handling experience preferred
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system
- Must to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
Please apply in store.