At A'GACI, we pride ourselves in our quality and service, and are always looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Whether you are a recent graduate hungry for the ideal jumpstart or an industry veteran scouting an exciting opportunity, you will find it all at A'GACI. Room for growth is endless. If you are creative, energetic and dedicated, our dynamic, fast-paced work environments are tailor-fit for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not evaluate applicants based on race, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Fashion Consultants primary responsibilities are:
- Maximizing sales by exceeding customers expectations
- Greeting customers with enthusiasm
- Selling and promoting merchandise
- Monitoring Inventory
- Maintaining a clean store
- Protecting Company Assets
- Maintaining a high level of energy
- Maintaining good work ethic
- Maintaining high Sales per Hour productivity
- Abiding by all Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining enthusiasm and energy level
This is an entry level sales position. Previous experience preferred, but not required. However, you must have open, flexible availability during the week and weekends.