WE’RE LOOKING FOR POSITIVE, ENERGETIC PEOPLE WITH:
- A desire to build a career and one day lead a team at Tradehome Shoes
- A proven record of providing outstanding customer service
- Experience selling or an eagerness to be in sales
- The ability to connect with customers
- The ability to resolve complex issues
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- A strong work ethic and reliability
Tradehome Shoes is a privately held, employee-owned company, and in some ways, feels like a family run business. All current leaders of Tradehome have worked their way up from entry-level positions within the organization. Our leadership knows what management experiences go into running our stores, and understands all the facets of store management. We promote from within on a performance basis, allowing us to stay ahead of the competition and retain the best personnel available. We can proudly say that we have some of the longest tenured managers in the retail industry, with a few being with us for over 30 years.
We offer comprehensive compensation that leads the retail industry, with benefits that include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Great Discounts on Footwear and Accessories.
- Plus Much More!
Managing for Tradehome feels a lot like owning your own business. We allow our managers to do their own hiring, training, merchandising and overall building of a successful business within their community; all with the support and guidance of decades of experience!