PANDORA is a global jewellery brand founded on a pioneering spirit and the belief that jewellery should be personal, enduring and accessible to all.We are more than just a global team of colleagues. We see ourselves as a pride – a close-knit group of individuals who, working together, are a force to be reckoned with. As a member of our pride, you’ll work closely with other dedicated pioneers to make up the heartbeat of our culture.
The new PANDORA location at South Plains Mall is now hiring for ALL Positions!
Successful Managers should have:
• 3-5 years of retail management experience
• Experience in selling specialty, luxury and or lifestyle consumer goods is strongly preferred
• Previous leadership experience as a Store Manager
• Experience working within a branded concept is preferred
• Strong recruiting, interviewing, and staffing skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Superior customer service skills
• A passionate and enthusiastic personality
• Business acumen
• Experience working with IT systems
• Clearly demonstrated budgeting, marketing and inventory management experience
A Successful member of Store Management should be able to:
• Ensure all employees are well informed about the Pandora history, vision and mission
• Drive Sales and Motivate staff
• Execute a high level of after sales service by proactively following up on sales orders, deliveries and claim handling
• Manage a Profit and Loss Statement, Mystery Shopping Report and Store Report
• Review the business through budgets and a continuous control and handling of all income and costs
• Provides Team with timely feedback, both formal and informal
• Maintain a continuous update and styling of the showroom to optimize sales
• Plan and prioritize daily responsibilities, tasks and staffing according to traffic flow and planning tools
Assistant Store Manager
PANDORA Assistant Store Manager’s know everything about our product, immerse themselves into our Brand and culture, and take pride in providing every guest with a best-in-class customer experience. They are constantly assisting in recruiting and developing top talent, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results. Whether it be learning new merchandise collections, developing a strong client base or strengthening store operations, PANDORA Assistant Store Manager’s work with beautiful products and amazing people that challenge, inspire and develop them daily.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Assistant Store Manager:
• Genuine love and passion for PANDORA, and PROUD to be a Brand Ambassador
• Ensure desired brand philosophy and experience is being fostered through customer interactions
• Build a high performing selling environment that is committed to exceeding customer’s expectations and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Mentor, lead and encourage a team that is accountable for store results and consistently achieves key store metrics
• Implement action plans to improve key performance indicators to maximize business
• Foster an inspiring environment for learning, and support the ongoing development of the store team.
• Recognize performance through “in the moment” coaching
• Hire, train and inspire a best-in-class sales team
• Build a network of qualified talent within the community to fill open positions
• Partner with visual merchandising to implement directives, and ensure compelling visual standards are met at all times.
• Maintain optimal floor coverage and schedules to maximize store productivity
Qualifications of a PANDORA Assistant Store Manager:
• 2-4 years of leadership experience in a luxury goods or comparable retail environment
• Proven leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Strong business acumen with the ability to confidently analyze selling reports and speak to the store’s business
• Demonstrates the ability to recruit, coach and develop
• Results driven leader with the ability to inspire and create a highly collaborative selling environment
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you will thrive-in our fast-paced, colorful world.
Come SHINE with US!